Prices are tax excluded
EGG CENTRIFUGER CH-42A (AUTOMATIC)
Fresh egg mass production, capacity of 42,000 eggs / hour
Egg processing plants, large industrial plants.
- The CH-42A centrifuge is an automatic device used for the production of fresh egg dough.
- After covering the tray with eggs, the egg mass is transported to a replaced container and the shells are automatically removed from the machine.
- The machine consists of a housing, drive unit, tank, screw and screen.
- Shells are automatically removed from the machine using a shell removal mechanism through a separate outlet attached to the shell.
- The machine should be washed daily after work: first disconnect the upper part by removing the sieve, remove the extraction mechanism from the casing and the tank.
- The disassembled parts can be washed under running water, while the lower part containing the drive unit can be cleaned with a damp sponge.
This part of the machine is generally not contaminated.
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- The machine is designed to work in difficult conditions.
- Includes chain transmission (2 chains of 3 rows immersed in oil).
- Contains ball bearings. Bearings lubricated with oil by an oil pump.
- The blades are made of steel with greater resistance to
- Reduces the volume of the case by 80%.
- Recovers 98% of the egg mass that remains in the shells.
- The centrifuge is electronically balanced.
- The centrifuge has a knockout speed control.
- It is forbidden to wash the device with high pressure water.
- CAPACITY: 42,000 eggs / hour, 200,000 shells / hour.
- REPLACES: 38 people.
- COMPATIBILITY: n / a
- POWER INPUT:
3 × 400 V 3 / N / PE 50/60 Hz,
3 × 220 V 3 / N / PE 50/60 Hz
- DIMENSIONS: 805x964x1170 mm
- MINIMUM WORKING SPACE: 1000 × 1500 mm
- WEIGHT: 230 kg
- OPERATED BY: 4 people
No customer reviews for the moment.