Prices are tax excluded
PIZZA FORMER LM40-2PI
- This name is known for the machines that allow us to give a circular shape to the dough that forms the base of the pizza.
- For this, our pizza base formers have rollers that flatten and shape the dough.
- Since flours are sensitive to temperature, it is important that the dough does not heat up during this process.
- Once we have the base of the pizza made, we will only have to apply our personal touch.
- This type of hospitality equipment is useful in any type of business related to food.
- Including a pizza base former will allow you to open a niche market.
- Spreading machines for pizza dough, bread, piadinas, "focaccias", etc.
- The paver or laminator saves a lot of time and above all does not need specialized personnel.
- The paver has been conceived and designed to solve the problems of the shape of the discs for the preparation of pizzas, bread, focaccias, etc.
- The machine works cold and does not alter the characteristics of the pasta; the thickness and diameter of the disc can be adjusted to taste.
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Model: LM40-2PI
- Machine Type: Pizza dough spreader (2 pairs of parallel rollers).
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Interior reinforcements to avoid any bending of the casing.
- Resin rollers for food.
- Roller protection.
- Gear reducers made with special resins,
stamped and not serrated, for a duration of 5 times longer.
- Mechanical drive.
- Maximum opening of the rollers: 4 mm (approx.)
- Optional: electric pedal.
- Weight of the dough portion: 100/700 gr
- Diameter of the pizza: 26/40 cm
- Packaging Dimensions (cm): 50x45x80 (Height)
- Machine dimensions (cm): 45x36.5x75 (Height)
- Electrical installation and approved safety devices.
- Single-phase motor: 230V / 50Hz.
- Power: 370 W / 0.5 Hp
- Net Weight: 38 Kg
- Homologation: CE
No customer reviews for the moment.