Prices are tax excluded
PIZZA FORMER LM42-2PR
- This name is known for the machines that allow us to give a circular shape to the dough that forms the base of the pizza.
- For this, our pizza base formers have rollers that flatten and shape the dough.
- Since flours are sensitive to temperature, it is important that the dough does not heat up during this process.
- Once we have the base of the pizza made, we will only have to apply our personal touch.
- This type of hospitality equipment is useful in any type of business related to food.
- Including a pizza base former will allow you to open a niche market.
- Spreading machines for pizza dough, bread, piadinas, "focaccias", etc.
- The paver or laminator saves a lot of time and above all does not need specialized personnel.
- The paver has been conceived and designed to solve the problems of the shape of the discs for the preparation of pizzas, bread, focaccias, etc.
- The machine works cold and does not alter the characteristics of the pasta; the thickness and diameter of the disc can be adjusted to taste.
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Model: LM42-2PR
- Machine Type: PIZZA DOUGH EXTENDER.
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Plates made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Thickness adjustment lever for both groups.
- Automatic start with sensors.
- Resin rollers for food.
- 2 pairs of rollers (parallel upper rollers).
- Width of the rollers: 420 mm
- Foot control
- High thickness resistant steel structure.
- Mechanical drive.
- Regulation of the thickness of the dough from 0.3 to 5.5 mm
- Packaging Dimensions (cm): 68x61x76 (Height)
- Machine dimensions (cm): 59x51x69 (Height)
- Electrical installation and approved safety devices.
- Single-phase motor: 230V / 50Hz.
- Power: 370 W / 0.5 Hp
- Net Weight: 45 Kg
- Homologation: CE
No customer reviews for the moment.