Prices are tax excluded
FORMER-LAMINATOR FOR PIZZA FMP-42RM
- This name is known for the machines that allow us to give a circular shape to the dough that forms the base of the pizza.
- For this, our pizza base formers have rollers that flatten and shape the dough.
- Since flours are sensitive to temperature, it is important that the dough does not heat up during this process.
- Once we have the base of the pizza made, we will only have to apply our personal touch.
- This type of hospitality equipment is useful in any type of business related to food.
- Including a pizza base former will allow you to open a niche market.
- It has been designed and made to solve the problems of spreading pizza dough, loaves, cakes, bread,
- It helps to save time and above all it does not need specialized personnel.
- The machine works cold and does not alter the characteristics of the dough: the thickness and diameter of the disc can be adjusted.
- The technical characteristics are purely indicative.
- The producer reserves the right of modification.
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Machine Model: Mono Roller.
- Weight of the dough: 220/700 gr
- Diameter of Pizza: 40 cm
- Packaging Dimensions (mm): 60x46x50 (Height)
- Machine dimensions (mm): 57x40x45 (Height)
- Single-phase motor: 230V / 50Hz
- Power: 0.5 Hp
- Net Weight: 34 Kg
No customer reviews for the moment.